Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Lowwweee in the Air





Its lowweee all over in the air :) Valentine's day which has found its own spot in our day to day lives. For a change, I was not all hyped up about 14th Feb. Well not sure if its the age just showing up or is that my definition of love is not confined to a single day. If I turn back the pages of my life a few years ago, I would have loved to be wooed away on a romantic date. Things and perspectives change and as they say "change is the only constant". I guess have graduated to the next level or at least would like to believe so :). 

Being the infamous Facebook addict that I am, I restrained myself from posting anything yesterday. It was pretty interesting to see friends and family professing and thanking their loved ones. I am happy for the folks who have found their soul mates and for the ones who are in run of finding someone :) 

I am sure that yesterday would have been a super bumper day for all retail outlets. I was trying to book a table on Saturday but it was quite surprising that all tables were running full for the entire week. I am happy that the otherwise busy workaholic husbands/boyfriends/fathers are trying to spend their time with loved ones. Well before you jump at me with a growl :), I am not discounting the fact that there are quite a few people who on the contrary make it a point to spend time over weekends with their loved ones.

 I think we need to have more such days so that people who otherwise are busy in the mad rat race spend some time with their loved ones. Well at the end of the day, I am romantic at heart and anything to do with love is sweet music :) There is always light at the end of tunnel. 

For all the love birds, my favorite quote from the Bible :

“Love is patient; love is kind
and envies no one.
Love is never boastful, nor conceited, nor rude;
never selfish, not quick to take offense.
There is nothing love cannot face;
there is no limit to its faith,
its hope, and endurance.
In a word, there are three things
that last forever: faith, hope, and love;
but the greatest of them all is love.”


Let there be love all around :)

No comments: